Public Safety Canada's National Crime Prevention Centre (NCPC) is responsible for implementing the National Crime Prevention Strategy (NCPS). Our work provides national leadership on effective and cost-effective ways to prevent and reduce crime by intervening on the risk factors before crime happens. Our approach is to promote the implementation of effective crime prevention practices.
We work closely with partners and stakeholders in the provinces and territories to develop and implement results-driven programs that target specific crime issues in regions and communities across Canada. We provide tools, knowledge and support to undertake crime prevention initiatives in communities large and small across Canada.
For more information
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Crime Prevention News Releases
Minister Goodale Urges Joint Action to Combat Criminal Gun and Gang Violence
March 7, 2018
Federal funds for Caribou Torah Education Foundation improve security from hate crimes, increase accessibility
February 22, 2018
Federal support for Ryerson University study to counter radicalization to violence
February 20, 2018
- More Crime Prevention News Releases
Crime Prevention Publications and Reports
- Research Highlights - Crime Prevention : Transitions From Juvenile Delinquency to Young Adult Offending: A Review of Canadian and International Evidence
- Research Summary - Transitions From Juvenile Delinquency to Young Adult Offending: A Review of Canadian and International Evidence
- Research Summary - Contemporary Policing Responsibilities
- Organized Crime – Research Highlights 2017-H007
- Research Summary: Review of Evidence-Based Registries Relevant to Crime Prevention
- More Crime Prevention Publications and Reports
- Date modified: