The National Cyber Security Strategy creates a framework to guide the Government of Canada to help protect citizens and organizations from cyber threats.
The National Cyber Security Action Plan for Cyber Security Strategy, is a blueprint for the implementation of the Strategy. It sets out the initiatives and milestones supporting each of our three goals, and presents a roadmap of how we will achieve and maintain our vision of security and prosperity in the digital age.
The Cyber Security Cooperation Program supports projects through grants and contributions to improve the security of Canada's vital cyber systems. Find out if you qualify and how to apply.
Cyber Security News Releases
Government announces support for Canada’s preparedness against cyberattacks
August 16, 2022
Government introduces new legislation to protect Canada’s cyber security
June 14, 2022
Statement from Minister Champagne on telecommunications security
May 19, 2022
Cyber Security - Publications and Reports
- National Cyber Security Strategy 2019-2024: Report on the Mid-term Review
- Summary of the Mid-Term Evaluation of the National Cyber Security Strategy – Public Safety Canada’s Initiatives
- Mid-Term Evaluation of the National Cyber Security Strategy – Public Safety Canada’s Initiatives - Evaluation Report
- International Statement: End-To-End Encryption And Public Safety
- Research Summary - Cyberbullying Research in Canada: A Systematic Review
- Date modified: