Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
Information for employees of Public Safety Canada: Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
Last updated: 2021-04-22, 13:00 (EST)
Keep up-to-date about the Government of Canada’s response to Wildfires 2021.
July 23, 2021
July 21, 2021
July 20, 2021
Services and information
Safety and security of Canadians both at home and abroad.
Helping Canadians and their communities protect themselves from emergencies and disasters.
Federal policy leadership, coordination and program support related to crime prevention, law enforcement, and the rehabilitation of offenders.
Promoting the safety and economic well-being of Canadians through supporting secure and efficient management of Canada's borders.
Driving impaired is illegal. Learn about the types, risks, laws and enforcement.
Online predators use kid-friendly apps to meet and exploit children. And it happens in Canada more than you think. Learn how to protect your kids.
Get information and tips on what to do if this issue affects you or someone you care about.
Many Canadians misunderstand human trafficking. It doesn’t have to involve shipping containers or crossing borders; it’s happening in communities across Canada.
A CTN prevents delays at the airport for travellers who have the same, or similar, name as someone on the Secure Air Travel Act (SATA) list.
Latest updates, precautionary measures and travel advice.
Disasters can strike at any time. Being prepared can save your life. Learn how to make an emergency plan!
As Canada's Minister of Public Safety and Emergency Preparedness, it is my responsibility to present to Parliament Public Safety Canada’s 2021-22 Departmental Plan (DP).
- Consultation - Economic-based threats to national security (Open)
- Proposed Amendments to the Secure Air Travel Regulations (Closed)
- Targeted Stakeholder Engagement on potential Implementation Models for a Public Safety Broadband Network in Canada (Closed)
- Potential amendments to the Corrections and Conditional Release Regulations to support the proposed amendments in Bill C-83 (Closed)
- Strengthening Canada’s Counter-Proliferation Framework (Closed)
- Date modified: