Careers @ Public Safety Canada
Are you interested in helping to keep Canadians safe from a range of threats such as natural disasters, crime and terrorism? If so, Public Safety Canada may be the place for you!
September 7, 2019
September 6, 2019
September 6, 2019
Services and information
Safety and security of Canadians both at home and abroad.
Helping Canadians and their communities protect themselves from emergencies and disasters.
Federal policy leadership, coordination and program support related to crime prevention, law enforcement, and the rehabilitation of offenders.
Promoting the safety and economic well-being of Canadians through supporting secure and efficient management of Canada's borders.
Driving impaired is illegal. Learn about the types, risks, laws and enforcement.
Drugs affect your ability to react and increase the chance of a crash.
Floods are among the most frequent and costly natural disasters in Canada. Take steps to protect your property.
Encourages Canadians to be prepared for emergencies and natural disasters.
On June 21, 2019, an Act respecting national security matters (the National Security Act, 2017) received royal assent.
Hurricane season officially runs from June through November when the waters of the Atlantic Ocean are warm enough to produce a tropical cyclone, a category of weather systems that includes tropical depressions, tropical storms and hurricanes. Learn what do during a hurricane.
Keep up-to-date about the Government of Canada’s response to Wildfires 2019.
The purpose of this document is to provide Canadian critical infrastructure organizations with guidance on what constitutes insider risk and recommendations on how to monitor, respond to, and mitigate insider risk.
- Proposed Amendments to the Secure Air Travel Regulations (Closed)
- Targeted Stakeholder Engagement on potential Implementation Models for a Public Safety Broadband Network in Canada (Closed)
- Potential amendments to the Corrections and Conditional Release Regulations to support the proposed amendments in Bill C-83 (Closed)
- Strengthening Canada’s Counter-Proliferation Framework (Closed)
- Reducing violent crime: A dialogue on handguns and assault weapons (Closed)
- Date modified: