Careers @ Public Safety Canada
Are you interested in helping to keep Canadians safe from a range of threats such as natural disasters, crime and terrorism? If so, Public Safety Canada may be the place for you!
January 21, 2020
January 19, 2020
January 18, 2020
Services and information
Safety and security of Canadians both at home and abroad.
Helping Canadians and their communities protect themselves from emergencies and disasters.
Federal policy leadership, coordination and program support related to crime prevention, law enforcement, and the rehabilitation of offenders.
Promoting the safety and economic well-being of Canadians through supporting secure and efficient management of Canada's borders.
Driving impaired is illegal. Learn about the types, risks, laws and enforcement.
Drugs affect your ability to react and increase the chance of a crash.
Floods are among the most frequent and costly natural disasters in Canada. Take steps to protect your property.
Encourages Canadians to be prepared for emergencies and natural disasters.
Share your views on important issues and priorities for Budget 2020.
During the winter months, there is a risk of severe storms such as blizzards, ice storms and heavy snowfall. Learn what do during a severe storm.
Information on cyberbullying for parents and teens.
The purpose of this document is to provide Canadian critical infrastructure organizations with guidance on what constitutes insider risk and recommendations on how to monitor, respond to, and mitigate insider risk.
- Proposed Amendments to the Secure Air Travel Regulations (Closed)
- Targeted Stakeholder Engagement on potential Implementation Models for a Public Safety Broadband Network in Canada (Closed)
- Potential amendments to the Corrections and Conditional Release Regulations to support the proposed amendments in Bill C-83 (Closed)
- Strengthening Canada’s Counter-Proliferation Framework (Closed)
- Reducing violent crime: A dialogue on handguns and assault weapons (Closed)
- Date modified: